Tee off for a great cause in person and online!
You’re Invited!The 36th Annual DHHF Golf Tournament is on Friday September 25th! As we soon approach Phase 3 of the Ontario government’s phased re-opening plan, we are ready to tee off for a great cause.COVID-19 has challenged our healthcare system in ways we could not have imagined. Your support and participation is more important than ever.Golf lends itself well to physical distancing. We are working with our host, Freedom Oaks, to offer a fun and safe event. Here is what you can expect:
• Contact-free online registration here
• Social distancing rules of two metres will be in effect
• Golf carts will have a plastic barrier between the front and back seats, protecting all participants as they move around the course
• Lots of space to enjoy dinner after your game
We are excited to be at beautiful Freedom Oaks and can’t wait to see you there!
COMING SOON! NEW VIRTUAL GOLF EVENT!
Introducing the “100 Hole Golf Marathon”
Calling all avid golfers! COVID-19 has changed how we do things, but golf isn’t one of them. We want you to golf – a lot! Golf at your favourite course and raise money for your hospital. Here’s how it works:
• Register here for the “100 Hole Golf Marathon”
• Link to your social media accounts or copy your personal fundraising link and send it to your email contacts to donate to your golf marathon
• Challenge your friends and family to register and engage in a little friendly competition. Who says you have to only golf 100 holes? Golf more! We won’t stop you!
• Top fundraisers will win stuff
The “100 Hole Golf Marathon” starts on July 31st and ends October 25th. Get out there and golf! We look forward to seeing you either at the 36th Annual DHHF Golf Tournament or online as you golf for a great cause.